Do you love exercise? It is likely that if you did you will probably have no weight issues. Exercise remains the number one way to burn fat and shed weight.
In spite of a standard diet, it is still possible to stay in shape so long as you’re busy and get enough of the ideal exercise. I have always been at the camp of ingesting precisely what I love but which makes up for my eating sins together with my hard work at the fitness center.
The actual key to making this work for you is that you need to create exercise fun. It got to be something that you love doing. So long as its painful and something which you look as much as each day, you’ll always look for reasons, and you’ll still try and find a way out.
First and foremost, it will not continue. If you wish to shed weight with exercise, it requires weeks of sustained work. It’s not a two or three-week thing. So, how do you make exercise enjoyable? Here are my 3 best tips:
NO Working Hard
The first exercise tip to lose weight fast is not to work too hard. There’s a difference between work hard and work smart. Your body needs sufficient rest to recover. Moreover, overtraining will make you feel bored and exhausted. Start with light and slow exercises and avoid ambitious workouts. Losing weight is a gradual process.
The second exercise tip for rapid weight loss is to exercise without tense. If you relax, you would not get tired quickly and your exercise will be more effective.
Having a target or vision is highly recommended. But, having unrealistic goals like “I must lose 15 pounds by next Wednesday” just would not do any good.
The third exercise tip to lose weight fast is to breathe properly. Although this may sound like a ‘baby’ tip, many have overlooked this.
Oxygen is important in allowing energy to be used effectively. It’s simple, if energy is not used effectively, less fat will be burnt.
The forth exercise tip to lose weight fast is to create a group of people who has similar goals like yours.
A group may consist of 2 to 5 people. This group will be your first stop if you face any difficulties or feel down along the way. You do really need this kind of support to keep you going.
Rowing and cross country
Rowing and cross country skiing burn the most calories but they are also the hardest exercises. You can´t expect a 350 pound guy to row on a indoor rowing machine for 20-25 minutes in a high tempo.
So brisk walking or slight jogging would be much better. Or if you have bad knees then working out on a stationary exercise bike is a better option.
who does not love swimming? The fact that its a low impact exercise and that it involved so many muscle groups makes it a terrific form of exercise.
Its important that you start working yourself up to swimming laps in a pool and varying your stroke is also a great way to vary the workout. 3o to 40 minutes a day is great exercise and will do wonders for weight loss.
if the gym bores you or if you just hate the whole vibe at the gym, why not take up a sport. Its much more social and is a lot more fun.
I suggest a high speed sport like tennis, but you can look into things like hockey, squash or racket ball. Sport is a great way to lose weight without even thinking about it.
The last exercise tip for rapid weight loss is the most important thing. Remember, exercise only accounts 20% of your weight loss success. The other 80% is determined by your diet. If you really want to achieve rapid weight loss, the last thing you want to do is eating the wrong food. get my 3 day military diet substitutions guide here